A customer shopping at a recreational dispensary can purchase up to 1 ounce of marijuana flower a day. For purposes of the recreational sales limit, 1 ounce of marijuana flower is equivalent to 8 grams of concentrates or 800 milligrams of THC in edibles. A customer that is a medical patient may purchase marijuana flower up to the amount authorized on his or her patient registry card, typically two ounces a day.

Conventional wisdom has it that Indica strains are relaxing and physically sedating while Sativa strains are uplifting and heady. However, new research suggests that the Indica versus Sativa distinction may be more of a convenience than a reality; instead, the more accurate indicia of a cannabis product’s effects may be the product’s cannabinoid profile and terpene content.

Cannabis terpenes are oils secreted by cannabis plants that affect the smell, taste, and effects of the bud. Over 100 different terpenes have been identified in the cannabis plant, with every strain having a unique terpene type and profile. A strain like Super Lemon Haze, for example, will have a noticeable lemon smell and taste because of its high Limonene terpene content. Terpenes also influence the effects of a strain. Using the previous example, Limonene has been shown to reduce inflammation and result in an elevated mood.

NuVue Rharma proudly manufactures concentrates at its own, state-of-the-art extraction lab, RMExtracts. With the flexibility that comes from having our own products manufacturing facility, we are able to offer a wide range of concentrates including wax, shatter, budder, sugar, terp sauce, THCa crystals, THCa diamonds, live resin, BSE, and caviar. More information about RMExtracts and the types of concentrates we make can be found on the “RMExtracts” page on our website.

The maximum allowable dosage for a single serving of an edible is 10 milligrams of THC. As such, we recommend that infrequent cannabis users, meaning those with low tolerances, start by consuming no more than 10 milligrams of THC in an edible at a time. However, it goes without saying that cannabis affects everybody differently, and only you will be able to determine what amount is right for you.

The word “Cannabis” technically encompasses both Hemp and Marijuana. But the difference between the two lies in how Hemp and Marijuana plants are selectively bred for the end product, specifically THC content. Hemp is defined as having no more than 0.3% of delta-9 THC concentration on a dry-weight basis, whereas Marijuana is defined as having more than 0.3% delta-9 THC concentration. Therefore, Marijuana tends to be far more psychoactive than Hemp.

We currently accept debits cards through our cashless ATM machines, but all of our locations also have ATM machines available on site in the lobby for cash withrdawals.

Yes. Out-of-state residents may purchase up to 1 ounce of marijuana flower. While you do not have to be a resident to buy recreational marijuana, only Colorado residents can acquire a medical marijuana card. Also remember that it is illegal to transport marijuana outside of the state.

The terms “medical” and “recreational” in the context of marijuana simply refer to the two classes of consumers who can legally purchase marijuana. To shop at a medical dispensary, a consumer must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid marijuana patient registry card. To shop at a recreational dispensary, a consumer must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid government-issued ID. Medical patients are able to purchase larger quantities of product than recreational consumers, but the quality of the marijuana purchased is the same across our shelves.

Acceptable forms of identification are limited to the following:

• An operator’s, chauffeur’s or similar type driver’s license, including a temporary license, issued by any state within the United States, District of Columbia, or any U.S. territory;
• An identification card, including a temporary identification card, issued by any state within the United States, District of Columbia, or any U.S. territory, for the purpose of proof of age using requirements similar to those in sections 42-2-302 and 42-2-303 of C.R.S.;
• A U.S. military identification card or any other identification card issued by the U.S. government, including but not limited to a permanent resident card, alien registration card, or consular card;
• A passport or passport identification card; or
• An enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe, if the enrollment card incorporates proof of age requirements similar to sections 42-2-302 and 42-2-303, C.R.S. 

The I.D. must be in a sufficiently good condition such that NuVue is able to confirm the age and identity of the consumer.

Yes, so long as it is in a sealed container. Driving under the influence of marijuana, however, is illegal and can result in a DUI.

Colorado RECREATIONAL Marijauna Rules and Regulations

-21 Years of Age

-AcceptAble and Valid Form of I.D.

Colorado Medical Marijauna Rules and Regulations

For eligibility of a medical marijuana card in the State of Colorado, you must:

-18 Years of Age

-Be A Colorado Resident

-Have a qualifying medical condition

According to the Qualifying Medical Conditions Medical Marijuana Registry, from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Agency, the qualifying medical conditions are as follows



-HIV or Aids


-Persistent muscle spasms


-Severe nausea

-Severe pain

-Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

-Autism Spectrum Disorder

-Any condition for which a physician could prescribe an opioid

Minors are eligible for a medical marijuana card in the State of Colorado if:

-The minor and primary parent are Colorado residents

-The minor has a qualifying medical condition

-All minor patients for medical marijuana use must consult with two physicians and provide two physician certifications.

-The minor has a qualifying medical condition

Minor patients with the qualifying condition of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) must have the following:

-There must be two different physicians who diagnose the minor patient with PTSD

-One of the physicians must be a board-certified pediatrician, family physician or child and/or adolescent psychiatrist and attest that he/she is part of the minor patient’s primary care provider team. The professional treating physician and/or psychiatrist should provide their attestation in the etiology section of the physician certification